Khalid Adams <[email protected]>

Hello,

About me:
Surname:Adams
Given Names:Khalid Ahmed
Date of Birth:12th November 1963

Flat Amenities :
Living room well furnished with TV connected to cable
Every room have independent access with lock and keys.
The place is completely equipped, the flat has WiFi access, TV cable and equipped kitchen with big fridge, washing machine, Dish washer and all necessary equipment to live
Immaculate condition,security alarm fitted,washer and dryer.
The flat is centrally located where you can easily get to connect with every part of the city.

Price:
Monthly Rent: 400 EURO ( Single room, with all bills inclusive).
Security deposit is required. It is the same amount with rent(A MONTH RENT) and it would be refunded back to you at the end of your stay in the apartment.

The flat is located at :
Sakala 13, Tallinn City Center, 10141 Tallinn, Estonia
It is 600 feet to Ferry Terminals A and B. Lennart Meri Tallinn Airport is 1.9 miles away, Nordea Concert Hall is 1,000 feet from the property. Walking distance to many major sites.

There is no limit amount of time spent in the flat, you can stay for as long as you wish.

Visitors are allowed.

Pets are not allowed.

Smoking is not allowed.

Find attached to this mail the pictures of the rooms for your viewing. Let me know if you are interested so that i can send you the picture of the particular room available for reservation.

Best Regards,
Adams Khalid.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this Because you -have received Such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signing line and I will carry the details to the Appropriate authorities.

Advertisement