Room for Rent and other rental scams
#387467 by Michelle Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:06 am
Engineer Mng <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,

I just read your e-mail regarding my apartment located in St Edmunds, Lucan, Co. Dublin.
I am the owner of the apartment. My name is Augusto Lucciano from Italy. I bought the apartment while working in Ireland.
The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 living room, 1 kitchen. Is available for long-term, it's in excellent condition, very clean and fully furnished with all the necessary equipment and appliances.
The rent is 1,300 Euro per month including utility bill. A security deposit of 1,300 Euro is required at the start of the lease and it will be refunded at the end of the contract (a 30 day notice is required). The apartment is fully furnished, like in the pictures.

I currently reviewing the large number of applicants received to date. In order to progress your application, I would be grateful if you could answer my questions and return it via email as soon as possible.

How long do you plan to stay?
When do you plan on moving in?
How many people are willing to move in ?
Your occupation ?
Financial situation ?
Monthly Income ?
Nationality ?

Looking forward to hear from you soon.
All the best from Italy!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement