Room for Rent and other rental scams
#387494 by Michelle Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:12 am

Thank you for your quick reply.
At this moment I'm in Italy and can not be present to deal face to face. My job doesn't allow me to leave of Italy. We just hired some new staff and I'm in charge of their training. I tried to look for an agent that I could give the document & the keys before I left but could not find any as a matter of urgency and I don't want my place misused in my absence that is why I took the keys and documents along with me. I can make arrangements to rent the apartment through Airbnb ( www.airbnb.com ) which is an international company dealing specifically in rentals apartments, I used it in the past and I was very pleased for their services. I have good reviews on the Airbnb website.

Please let me know if you accept Airbnb and I will explain you how we can finish the rental agreement.

Regards,
Augusto Lucciano

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement