Room for Rent and other rental scams
#387703 by Michelle Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:12 pm
[email protected]

Hello,
Thank you for your reply. The apartment is available now and can be rented for at least 2 months and a maximum of 5 years (extension option). The apartment is furnished and renovated, but if you want, you can rent unfurnished and you can store my furniture in the large basement cellar. As you can see in the pictures, the apartment is very clean. In recent months I have been to Germany twice to meet some potential tenants, but no one showed up at the meetings. I think you can imagine that it is not very pleasant to fly to Germany, especially when I'm busy with my work commitments. For this reason I have decided to agree the deal with Airbnb and control the rental process through them, so that my presence in Germany is not required.

For long term rentals Airbnb requires a deposit to arrange a tour of the property. Airbnb sends an agent with the keys and the lease, and you can inspect the apartment, but first you have 400 € + 500 € to pay the rental value of the first month as a deposit which will be refunded at the end of the contract. Airbnb not at the apartment with no guarantee, since no one lives there and responds to the security of the property.

An inspection on the reservation not be possible, but Airbnb guarantees the entire transaction between us. Airbnb retain the money until you inspect the property, so that both parties are fully protected. If you do not want to rent it after your visit for any reason (d. H. Do not look like you've seen it in the photos), the agent refunded all the money the same day. To continue, please register on the website www.airbnb.com , and then send me the following information to make the booking:

Airbnb username (or email address):
Full name:
Full address:
Phone:
The rental period (When do you want to rent and for how long?):

After I have received your information, I will pass it on Airbnb. They will turn to you with all the details you need for booking. Waiting for your e-mail with the requested details

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement