Room for Rent and other rental scams
#387840 by cbeaz2012 Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:41 pm
Another scammer with a far deeper scam around why they are renting the unit etc - if you read through there are clearly errors and a way of speaking that doesn't really sound legit. Enjoy!

====================================

Stephen Marcus <[email protected]>

Good afternoon and thanks for your interest in my home which my fiancee and i are looking to lease out and it's still very much available for rent. Please do forgive my late response as I had been very busy with moving and also making preparations towards my upcoming nuptials over here. I am a Geologist and my work can be quite tedious because it involves mineral researches, I'm an easy going person and also very friendly. I like music and have deep interests in traveling. I respect every religion and also love to hang around with people and i am definitely not a trouble maker and very helpful in nature. I just moved to Okeechobee, FL now due to my new research and also to be close to my fiancee as we are about getting married in few weeks time. The unit is located in a safe and secured neighborhood which i think is the most important thing for one to know before relocating. You are free to drive or walk by so you can tour the exterior of the building if you wish. Unit Address: (1400 Hubbell Pl, Seattle, WA 98101) Rent: $1400 Security Deposit: $400. Only well behaved pets are welcomed, utilities included (Heat, Water And Electricity). The minimum lease term is 2 months and a maximum of 1 years with also possibility of extension. I and my fiancee decided to handle the rental process ourselves due to our past experience with estate agents and tenant because all they care about is their own commission instead of taking time to verify applicants application and do a proper background check before leasing to such individual, the last tenant that rented from us through an estate agent destroyed most of our valuable home appliances. I know how much i spent to replace the things that was destroyed in the home, a whole lot of people have contacted me regarding the home but not just sure of who to accept due to the horrible experience we had with the last tenant. All we want is a very responsible, trustworthy and caring person that will take care of the home like his/her own and if you can assure me that the unit will be in good hands, i would be happy to let you rent from me for as long as you wish.

Fill out the rental application form below and send it back to me as soon as you can if you are really interested in renting my unit. As i will be happy to give you a call once this is done, because it is always best we speak over the phone..

*****RENTAL APPLICATION FORM***
(Private and Confidential)

FIRST NAME:
MIDDLE NAME:
LAST NAME:
(OFFICE)PHONE:
BEST TIME TO CALL:
EMAIL:
KIDS : (YES/NO), HOW MANY :
PRESENT ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
WHEN DO YOU INTEND MOVING IN:
HOW LONG DO YOU INTEND STAYING:
HOW MANY MONTH RENT ARE YOU WILLING TO PAY UPFRONT:
HOW SOON CAN YOU MAKE THE DEPOSIT FEES:
DO YOU HAVE PET :
KIND OF PETS:
HABITS:
DO YOU SMOKE :
DO YOU DRINK :
DO YOU WORK LATE NIGHT:
REFERENCE........
NAME:
ADDRESS:

Please make sure this questions are fill correctly because the best way you answer with your filled details will impress me the more to accept your application.

N:B: However, my initial plan was to sale out the unit which I tried but sometimes the agents inflates the price and it takes longer to sell and i am telling you this just in case if you find the unit on another website, that is the old advert. Because of this reason and more we need rental agreement with a responsible person that can take very good care of it as we are not after the money, but want it to be clean and for you to take good care of it as if it were yours. I look forward to receiving your email as soon as possible.

Regards,
Steven.
Advertisement