Room for Rent and other rental scams
#388227 by cbeaz2012 Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:01 pm
Scammers are getting to a new low...

Thanks for taking the time to write to me, The unit is currently still available. Am subletting the unit because i had to move closer to my Wife in Texas because we just lost our first son recently and she is finding it very hard to deal with alone so i have to move and it won't be easy commuting between Texas and Seattle for every viewing. I still have a 10 months lease on my, Seattle,WA unit. The unit is currently vacant and locked while I'm seeking to sub-lease it out for between 1 to 10 months. The apartment is fully furnished with all the necessary equipment and appliances and it includes all the bills too.it's been difficult to find someone to sub-lease to for 10 months, I will be happy to lease the apartment to you for short/long term Lease. I will not be able to show the apartment to you in person, since I'm in Texas I took some pictures of the unit before leaving and can show them to you to see if its okay and I also have the keys and documents right here with me, So you can only view the unit from outside at the moment.

It's a lovely huge 1br/1bath, fully furnished, cable TV, WiFi Internet, water, and Parking are included in the monthly rent. The rent, which includes all utilities is $1250 per month. A Refundable damage deposit of $1000 will be paid alongside the rent before you move in. I will like you to tell me about yourself such as criminal background check and employment verification i will also like to know how many people will be staying in the apartment, reasons why you are moving and if you have been evicted before because I am interested in knowing your capability of funding the rent and taking care of my unit. Please let me know if you would still like to proceed to sub-lease the unit so I can speak with the landlord for the rental form.
Advertisement