Room for Rent and other rental scams
#388542 by Michelle Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:31 pm
arim martins <[email protected]>
‪Good Day,

I am willing to rent my property to you as soon as the requested rental information is verified and approved. . It's a 1 bedroom apartment very spacious for a comfortable living. More pictures would be sent to you after i receive your next response.

Rent Per Month: $850(Including Utilities)

Gas, Heat, Electricity, Internet and Cable
Security / Deposit: $500 (REFUNDABLE)
1 Bedroom 1 Bath
# Central Air Conditioning
Long term and short term lease available.

The building is well maintained. with a laundry on site. Over sized windows overlooking, and all the bells and whistles of a recent renovation! Kitchen with dw and stainless fridge, gas cook top, micro built-in. Bath with attractive tiled floor and walls. Wood floors, good closet space, hi-ceilings. Roof deck with spectacular City views and outdoor furniture for your relaxation. Laundry on-site.

I am a Pipe line Engineer,and i am renting out the apartment because i just got a contract in Cape Town (South Africa), and would be away for Two (2) years, so you can stay as long as you wish to, provided we have full corporation and better understanding.

Requested rental details.

Full name:
Present address:
Credit score:
Move in date:
how many people moving in:
How soon can you make the deposit?

There is no Registration fee and agency fee, since you are dealing directly with me the Landlord and that is why the home is affordable After i receive these details, i would get back to you soonest and then let you know my terms. Pets are allowed.Home still in Great condition.

I hope to hear from you soonest

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this Because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement