my apartment in 130 E San Fernando St it is still available. Has 2
bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Rent 1150 which includes all the utilities. Pet
friendly.
If are you really interested replay me including some information about
you as a renter.
Thanks

Jill E. Collins <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. We own the place and our daughter lived there until 2 month ago when she got married and she moved to WA.
That`s why we decided to rent it.

Unfortunately, because of my job, it will be a bit difficult to meet you personally now for the moment we are in NY now and I am unable to travel right now.
Last week I came there to meet a couple who was interested, but they never showed up, and I think you can imagine that it's not very comfortable to fly back and forth from NY, especially when work commitments are made. Because of that we decide to make everything through Airbnb, an international company that mainly deals with rentals.
They will organize the inspection and will also assist you in managing the payment.
First of all, I`ll have to make the booking registration for you with Airbnb, and they send you the booking confirmation containing all the rental information including the payment instructions to secure the booking.

You`ll have to make a down payment of 1 month of rent to Airbnb and after they will receive it, an agent will be assigned for your reservation, which will contact you to schedule the perfect time when you can inspect the place. Can be even the same day when the down payment was made.
If you like the place, you`ll sign the lease, you`ll get the keys from the Airbnb agent and you can move in right away.
The down payment is a simple formality, after the inspection if you do not like the place and you do not want to rent it, Airbnb will return your down payment in full immediately.

If you would like to proceed, please give us your details (full name, current address and phone number) and we will make the registration for you with Airbnb.
Sincerely,
Allan & Jill E. Collins

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement