Room for Rent and other rental scams
#390249 by LaneYerrick Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:22 am
There have been many scams under this name! Beware and don't fall for this trick!

Hello, thank you for your inquiry,
First of all, sorry for the late reply (I had a terrible week on the rigs).
The unit I own on E Gay Street, Columbus is available and ready to move in as we speak at a monthly rent of 800.00 for the entire property. A few things about myself, I'm 56 years old and I am inspecting offshore oil rigs. Oh, and you can call me James. Most of the time I am offshore, I return to Columbus a few times/year.
If interested, please give me some details about you (age, lifestyle or whatever you think makes you a good tenant). What else...? the neighborhood is very safe, behaved pets are permitted. The move in amount will be first month + one deposit.
I would need a few rental details as well, how long do you plan to rent, starting when?

I'm currently on an oil rig but I could plan a swing back to Columbus so arrange a showing. I'm sure you will love it, no one lived there since I've taken the photos.

P.S. I tried to send you the photos but I get an error, can you add me or my email address to your contact list? Maybe that's why it doesn't went through.

Best Regards,
Casey James Joseph
(IADC Certified Engineer)

INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF DRILLING CONTRACTORS
3657 Briarpark Drive, Suite 200 Houston, TX 77042 USA
Notice: This communication may contain material protected by the IADC - International Association of Drilling Contractors. This communication and any documents or files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the IADC - International Association of Drilling Contractors and the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
Advertisement

#391054 by swauncy Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:26 am
Thank you!!! I just received this exact response to an apartment inquiry in Memphis, TN!