Room for Rent and other rental scams
#391561 by Michelle Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:49 am
Subject: 4458 Keepsake Rose Cmn, Fremont, CA 94538

Hello,

Sorry for the late response.

Thank you for your inquiry on our rental.

The house is still available! We are willing to rent to Someone/Family who can take good care of the property as if they own it. We are renting out the house because we relocated to Georgia because of my wife who's suffering from breast cancer and wants to stay very close to our family members.We will be staying here for Six years. Appliances include Washing machine,Dryer,Vacuum cleaner,Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator and more.

This home rents for $1500 per month.The security deposit required is $1000.Utilities included are electricity,gas and water.No application fee,Pets are allowed (No Fee). We initially planned to sell the house through a real-estate agent but we had a change in plan and decided to rent it out by ourselves because the agent that was in charge of our rental property was asking too much of an agent fee,posting the rentals much more than we requested and also making it difficult for people who cannot afford the rent stay away from renting our house.

We highly recommend driving by the property to ensure that you are interested in the home but you will not be able to go inside because the keys are here with me in Georgia.

House Address : 4458 Keepsake Rose Cmn, Fremont, CA 94538
Bedrooms: 4
Bathrooms: 3
Sq. footage:2,230 Sqft

Our requirements:

-we do not accept any felonies, evictions or if you owe money to any other landlords.
-we do not accept section 8.

Thank you very much and we look forward to hearing back from you!.

Regards
Beach Douglas

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this Because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement