Room for Rent and other rental scams
#392117 by Michelle Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:40 am

Thanks for the mailing and interest shown the apartment is available. Let me take time to tell you more about the flat.

About the Accommodation:

The apartment is filled with authentic details, you will soon fall in love with it. It has one bedroom, one living room, a kitchen and bathroom and a daredevil rooftop terrace. The place and the neighborhood will give you the time of your life in Vancouver. The apartment has an open plan kitchen and living room plus a bedroom and an en-suite bathroom. The floors are woods that have been recently renovated. The apartment is decorated and furnished with a modern interior. The living area has a stylish modern sofa, a comfortable chair, a side table and a flat screen TV. Complimentary broadband internet is also provided. The kitchen is fully fitted with oven, hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher, kettle, coffee maker, and all the cutlery, utensils tableware you will need for your stay. There are also a dinning area and a washing machine. I have also attached more pictures of the apartment.

Apartment appliances and equipment:
- Linen provided, Domestic iron, Vacuum cleaner.
- Refrigerator, Cooking rings, Oven, Microwave, Dinnerware and serving
pieces, Kettle.
- TV, TV by cable or satellite full access, Internet by WIFI ACCESS.
- Heating: Electricity
- Hot water: Electricity

All services near by: metro, highway, banks, restaurants…
Asking Price: 1,400 CAD/Month, utilities including.
Security Deposit: 700 CAD which is refundable at the end of your stay
Total: 2,100 CAD

So if you are interested in renting the flat, kindly get back to me by filling me with below details for me to get prepare a lease agreement for you.

*Your Full Name:
*Phone Number:
*Your Full Address:
*Do you have a pet?:
*Do you have a car?:
*Occupation?:
*The picture of the Tenant Renting the house? (If available):
*Exact move in date:*Exact move out date (If known):

HERE IS THE HOUSE ADDRESS.LOCATION & AREA

195 E 33rd Ave,
Vancouver,
BC V5V 5B6,
Canada.

Looking forward to hear from you with all this details so that I can have it in my file in case of issuing the receipt for you and contacting you.

Await your urgent reply so that we can discuss on how to get the document and the key to you, please am giving you all this base on trust, you know that, we do not see yet and only putting everything into God's hand, so please do not let me down on this property and God bless you more as you do this.

Hope to read back from you soon

Thanks

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement