Room for Rent and other rental scams
#392780 by Lina Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:46 pm

I am Gerard Deslandes, 49 years old, from Lyon, France. First of all I'm really sorry for speaking in english but my German is really bad ! The address of the apartment it's: Sternengasse 9 50676. It has a capacity of 78 square meters, 1 bedroom and 1 living room with all the utilities that you need. It has a parking place, which is also included in the monthly rent. All the bills (Gas, Water, Energy, Internet, TV fees and local taxes) are included in the price of 620 EUR per month! Also you must know that you have to pay extra 620 EUR as a warranty fee, which will be full refunded when the contract rental ends. I am the only owner of the apartment.
I am renting the place because my son just finished the studies in Germany, and now he is back to Lyon, to open a small business, so the place it's available since my family and I are settled in Lyon. I am sure you will have a great time in our place!

I am waiting your answer in order to give you more informations about how to rent the apartment.

Greetings from France !
Advertisement