Room for Rent and other rental scams
#396424 by Michelle Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:46 pm
Agnes Nikolas <[email protected]>,

Hello,

I appreciate your interest in our one room apartment (38m², 2. OG, no elevator, backyard view) situated on Gravelottestraße 4, Au-Haidhausen 81667, München.

The rent of 600 € includes the water, TV licence & WIFI bills.

The costs for electricity & heating are paid separately by yourself, according to your monthly consumption. These 2 bills altogether won't exceed 50-100 € per month, therefore the final rent will be 700 € max. (during winter time).

The security deposit is 900 €.

Anmeldung/Wohnsitz is possible, as I am the landlord (this is not a holiday rental).

I am quite flexible with the move-in date (September/October) and I would prefer signing a long term contract, but I am also open to your suggestions.

Cordially,

Agnes

Agnes Nikolas <[email protected]>,

Hello,

We can set up a viewing for this month, as per your convenience. When are you coming to Munich?

The apartment is furnished and equipped, but if you want to bring your own furniture, we can move ours into the private cellar in the basement.

My daughter spent six years in Munich, studying and working for an international sales company. We're renting out the place, cause she was assigned to a new job as a team leader for a tech start-up company in our home country, Greece. As we don't have any plans of selling the apartment for the next years, we want to move forward with the rental process.

It's my second time trying to rent the place, as I had an agreement with a couple who wanted to settle in the apartment. They convinced me to come over to Germany, but they canceled last minute, deciding for a shared place instead. I lost money and precious time on their promise.

I will not ask for any advance payment sent to me, until you will see the apartment and you might decide to rent it!

Please tell me more about yourself. Also where are you from?

Thank you,

Agnes

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement