Room for Rent and other rental scams
#397573 by Michelle Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:20 am
Willi Doring <[email protected]>

Hi,

Thanks for showing interest in my advert however the room is 20m2 each which is situated at Tietzenweg 20, 12203 Berlin Lichterfelde, the room is very clean with a lovely kitchen,living room, private bathroom and toilet. There is washing machine,dishwasher and internet in the apartment for your use. Each room is fully furnished with necessary amenities. The rent for a single room is 430 Euro and security deposit of 580 Euros, all fees are inclusive of all utilities bills. The security deposit is refundable at the termination date of informations.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
Doring

Willi Doring <[email protected]>

Hi,

Good day how are you doing its a pleasure to read from you . The apartment is 3 bedroom flat and i am only renting out 2 rooms, i am the one using the third room, if you have a friend who is interested feel free to communicate it with me , the apartment is still vacant and you can commence your rent as soon as possible however viewing the flat will not be possible for now because i have relocated to United Kingdom due to my new job and which is the main reason I am renting out the flat but i have the keys with me, Here are the flat pictures to gaze at and have an idea of the flat. I will be waiting to hear from you soon.
Thanks.
Doring.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement