Room for Rent and other rental scams
#397633 by Michelle Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:44 am

Thanks so much for the interest in this property , I'm happy to inform you that this property is still available. All I require from you during your stay is to take care of this property the same way as you would take care of yours. All Taxes ,Cleaning Fee, Bills, Car park Bills has been included in the rent...

Here is the quote

1 Bedroom + 1 Full Baths Sleep

QUOTES BELOW

Your chosen date chosen dates -

PER MONTH= $1400

REFUNDABLE SECURITY FEE = $r200

TOTAL AMOUNT = $1600

TOTAL DEPOSIT REQUIRED = $ 1600 ( total cost of house rent plus a refundable security damage deposit of $200 )

Apartment address: 150 East 44th Street New York, NY 10017

To book this property, you will have to pay an up-front deposit payment calculated in your quote above which is . The security damage deposit of $200 will be refunded to you on your departure date when the housekeeper have check the property and ensured you didn't damage the property...

But before then you have to fill an agreement and booking form which you must read carefully and follow all the instruction given on the form. do let me know when to send the booking form so we could proceed with the booking and reservation of the apartment and payment.

You will get the full set of keys of the apartment and nobody will be sharing the apartment with you.

MODE OF PAYMENT

BANK TRANSFER

ZELLE

CASH APPS

PAYPAL FAMILY AND FRIEND

NOTE: All properties are booked on a first come first serve basis and dates can not be confirmed until payment has been made

OWNER VIEWING POLICY : YOU MUST MAKE PAYMENT FOR FIRST MONTH RENT TO HAVE ACCESS TO VIEW THE APARTMENT AND AFTER VIEWING IF YOU DISLIKE THE APARTMENT OWNER WILL REFUND YOUR DEPOSIT BACK TO YOU IMMEDIATELY BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE APARTMENT BUILDING.

Owner do this due to the high rate of unserious people, after viewing the apartment we don't hear from many of them anymore, while others come to gain experience on how we operate. thanks for your understanding.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement