Room for Rent and other rental scams
#397867 by Michelle Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:37 pm

Subject: Re: $820 / 1br - Beautifully appointed hardwood floor and fixtures (Bronx)

Thanks for your response, the apartment available is at : 3300 Netherland Ave, Bronx, NY 10463 . I have attached the pictures and rental application Rent Per Month : $820 ( Including Utilities ) Security / Deposit : $800(REFUNDABLE ) 1 Bedroom 1 Bath its available to move in as soon as possible, the apartment is in a great shape, washing machine available, hot and cold water working fine. the apartment is in great condition and one-bedroom in elevator building.

Apartment located on 3300 Netherland Ave and has lex windowed bathroom which features linen closet gut-renovated kitchen and bathroom bedroom easily accommodates a queen-sized bed and dresser large spacious living room with stunning views of City.

I am sure you would certainly love it Let me know if you would be interested in it, i would like you to send me the below details, find attached of the pictures.
Full name:
Present address :
When is the best time to call you :
When you are planning on moving in :
Credit Statues :
Period of time you are planning to stay, cos i wont be moving back to it:
Do you smoke :
Do you work late night :
How many people would be moving in with you :
How soon can you come up with the security deposit:
please fill out the questionnaire before calling me

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement