Room for Rent and other rental scams
#397965 by Michelle Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:27 pm
Daniel Paul North < [email protected] >

Hello again,

Well, now to explain how it will make the deal. If we are to start today the paperwork going in 2-3 business days to receive the keys and contracts.

You will have a week to inspect the apartment before the final decision to rent.

I'll pay the postage.

The company is called AIRBNB.

https://es.airbnb.com (you do not have to make a user Airbnb to prevent commission of 25% airbnb pode me and you. I repeat, do a user.

If you have any questions, please contact them to email: [email protected]

Here's how they work:

1) I'm going to do supporting roles in Airbnb. After that, you send a copy of my passport and a copy of the rent.

2) Then I'll make the papers for delivery, required for confirmation of the first month payment and security deposit to the company. Airbnb, will send a delivery notification to let you know, they have the keys and papers in custody.

Also Airbnb, will send an email with all payment data, so you can make payment to them.

3) Once you confirm the payment, the delivery process will start, and when you receive the keys, you have one week inspection period before the final decision to rent.

4) If everything is in order, you'll inform Airbnb, and they give me money. Other income will be sent directly to my bank account.

5) If you reject leasing real department, Airbnb, will give full refund (16000 MXN pesos).

If you are interested in leasing real department, please send me your information so that you can start the operation (need for delivery and lease contracts [2 copies] I'm going to send):

Name who will be made the contract: ..................

Address where you want to receive the keys: ...............

City where you want to receive the keys: .....................

Postal Code: ...............

Phone number: ...............

Photocopy of an identity document to be annexed to the contract:

Proof of your income last month

Please read very well my message, and give me your data only if you have it understood as the process. You have to understand that you have to deliver to deposit money Airbnb receiving the keys and contracts first.

email if you are interested in continuing the paperwork.

I appreciate your interest in my property, and I am looking forward to future collaboration and friendship.

Greetings

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement