Room for Rent and other rental scams
#398287 by Michelle Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:10 am

Hello,

Thanks for your interest and inquiries about my house. It gives me great joy to know that you are interested in my lovely house.We recently relocated to Kentucky State to set up our retirement after 21 years of service in the United Nations, (We worked as a representatives Among the African groups with 54 member states. it also involves traveling for a Humanitarian trip called Empowering Youth to Fight Racism, HIV/AIDS, Poverty and Lack of Education,delivering Humanitarian Aid and promotion of sustainable developments scheme. We would love to rent to anyone that will take good care of it. I believe you have seen how lovely it is if from the pictures you saw in my posting compare to the 100% comfort to be derived from it as you are an occupant. We will be away for 5 to 6 years.

We tried to look for a dependable Realtor to handle the renting issue but we could not find one due to the limited amount of time we had before leaving even though the initial plan was to sell the house which we tried hard to do,but the agent inflates the commission and it takes longer to sell that is why we decided to rent it out. I am telling you this in case you find the house on another website or a realtor sign because it has to be ignored.

FEATURES : Laundry, Electric Range, Electric Heat, Master Bedroom, Playground, Car Park.
AMENITIES: Air Conditioning, Patio/Party Deck, Cable TV, Ceiling Fans, 24 hours Internet service, Dishwasher, Fireplace, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, security alarm, Pets Friendly, Refrigerator, Washer / Dryer.

Rental Price: $700 per month and security Deposit is $700 (Security Deposit is Refundable) Utilities included in monthly rent.
Pets are Welcome.

Here is the address to the house:2709 Ambergate Rd, Winter Park, FL 32792
Bedroom:3
Bathroom:2

Living Building Square Footage 1515
Here is my cell phone number,which i roamed so please call or Text me ASAP
207-613-5410

RENT APPLICATION FORM.

RENT APPLICATION FORM.
Name (First name/ Middle name/Surname ) : __________?
Phone numbers (home,cell and office line ) # :__________?
E-mail :__________?
Best time to call :__________?
Marital Status:__________?
How many proposed occupants :__________?
List all in addition to yourself including approx age :__________?
Present Address :__________?
City/State :__________?
Will you have pets :__________?
Please describe Breed, size :__________?
Personality of pet :__________?
Preferred move in date :__________?
Intended length of lease:__________?
Do you agree to pay the payment before you move in:__________?
Earliest possible date of deposit payment:__________?
Length of previous tenancy :__________?
Present occupation :__________?
Are you a section 8 applicant
Do you work late night :__________?
Do you smoke :__________?
Do you drink :__________?

Looking forward to hearing back from you with all this details so that i can have them in my file in case of issuing your rent payment receipt to you and for contacting you. Your quick response will be highly appreciated so that we can proceed in getting my house rented out to you.May God bless you and your family

Regards.
Rev Laurel Stanton
Regards
207-613-5410

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#429331 by Michelle Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:55 pm
clean neat <[email protected]>

I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that you will love everything about this lovely and beautiful home because we really took so much care in making it a suitable place for any reliable tenant. I await your response and give me a Call or Text at 828-903-5052

Thanks and God Bless You.

Kindly get back to me today with a reply,
Call or Text at 828-903-5052
Rev ALVARADO JULISSA

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.