Room for Rent and other rental scams
#398375 by Michelle Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:35 pm

Thanks for the complements, Sure we'll get along together:-)
I'm willing to make you my future flatmate, so you have to secure and protect my Data and ID. I can guarantee you we will be good friends and flatmate.

The other lady Anna 19 years old will be coming from Scotland by Mid-November for her internship.
Alongside I attached her picture with my ID to this email, we can stay in contact via email and I will be at disposal for any assistance.

I do like to walk you around the apartment to discuss the modalities and sign the lease contract on table of beer/coffee:-)
Unfortunately I'm currently offshore for work in Ukraine and it will takes me some months before my arrival due to sudden change with my work contract.
I'm really sorry to haven't completely dispose this information to your knowledge.

Since you have an idea of what the apartment look like from the pictures, we can prepare the contract via email.
Thereafter I send the keys of the apartment to any address of your choice which will be delivered within 2 days.

P:S The lease contract requires the first two months rent plus deposit to start the lease contract and the next payment will be for the third month.

What do you think?

Wish you wonderful Afternoon.

Kind regards
Barth

--

SCHWARZ BARTH

@SCHWARZ__WOOD |[email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement