Room for Rent and other rental scams
#398904 by Michelle Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:42 am
Abel Markson (<[email protected]>) escribió:
Hello,

I am the owner of the apartment located at Ørnevej 17, 2400 København NV ;

The apartment can be rented for a maximum of 5 years and a minimum of 2 months, I prefer to rent it for the long term. At this time the apartment is not available, the apartment cannot be visited !!!

The apartment is as you can see in the photos, completely renovated and furnished. Also, very important all expenses (gas / electricity / heating / parking) are included in the price of 4990 DKK. I also ask for a 9980 DKK deposit, which is returned the day you decide to leave the apartment.

I am a graphic designer from Manchester / UK and recently bought this apartment for family vacations, to know and enjoy Denmark; but now I want to rent it for LONG TERM and I want to find someone serious who can take care of my apartment rather than get money. I rent the apartment through Agency HomeAway since it is a profile agency.

First of all, I would like to know more about you (age, what you do, etc.), how many people are going to live in the apartment and for how long

Abel Markson (<[email protected]>) escribió:
Hello again and thank you for email,

As I told you: at this moment you can not visit because nobody is there!!! Second, I want to tell you that if you are ready to continue with this transaction, I will inform you about how this service works via online agency:

- I will register the transaction with the agency
- You send the deposit to the agency (one month of rent + security deposit)
- As soon as the deposit is confirmed the agency will contact you and you will meet with an agent of the agency to inspect the apartment
- If you approve the property, you will sign the contract and then you can move
- The agency confirms the payment

If you agree then you need to send me the following information to be able to make all the arrangements with the agency:

-Full name
-Full Address
-Email
-Phone number

Waiting for your reply...

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement