Room for Rent and other rental scams
#399580 by Michelle Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:04 am

Hi,
Thanks for showing interest on the room advert on wg-suche the advert was posted by my previous flatmate with the name "Lucie". I'm Sofia M. Rouco by name, I'm mixed, half Spanish and German, 27 years old.. I've been living in Tubingen with my father, a small town in Germany before i moved to Berlin for my studies. I'm a graduate in Tourism. My father works with the health organization and he want me to be close to him since am the only child and also Berlin is nice with beautiful places to explore. I am open to living with anyone, males, females, couples, doesn't matter. I enjoy cooking..I am extremely clean, quiet and respectful, I am sensitive, intelligent, patient and caring.

Furnished apartment with spacious living room, 2 bathrooms with equipped kitchen with all cooking appliances and only 3 minutes walking to different kind of shops for daily purpose. Available room perfect for an amazing stay in Berlin! Equipped with everything you need, you will feel like home in this nice apartment . Its 80m2 give you all the comfort to spend relaxing days. Just a few meters away from public transportation lines.

Features:
Bedroom : 13.5FT x 10.9FT,(FITS KING SIZE BED)
Living room: 14.10FT x 13.1FT
Kitchen: 13.6FT x 11.2FT
Bathroom: 4.10FT x 5.3FT

The basic I'm asking for is the first month rent and the security deposit while the subsequent rents will be paid as each month stay passes by. Utilities included in the rent are phone, gas, electricity, heater and hot water etc.

Address: Gärtnerstraße 4 , 10245 Berlin, Germany
Rent: €350
Refundable Security Deposit: €550
Available: Now
Minimum stay: 1 Month
Maximum stay: As long as you like but a maximum of a year contract at a stretch.

Preferred flatmate description:
Smoker: Doesn't matter
Orientation: Doesn't matter

Let me know if the details above suit you so that we can take things from there and you can tell me little about you, i would like to communicate in English for now just to improve my English skills.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#399672 by Michelle Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:50 pm
Sofia Rouco <[email protected]>

Good day to you and how's your day going? I'm sorry for the late response to your message, I just got the rental contract from my father's lawyer, my father bought the apartment in my name since am the only child, so am the landlord, i have nothing to do with your information nor copy of your identity just that your information will be on the rental contract as tenant of the apartment. For the reservation, find attached the rental contract. Please read to see if you agree with the terms and conditions. If you do, you will fill in your details on the first page & sign at the last page and then send to me so i can sign also. You will then make payment of first month rent and security deposit(Security deposit is refundable) to the lawyer through Bank Transfer is very easy, fast, secured, reliable. This stand as a guarantee and proof that you really want to rent the room and the room can be reserved for you till when you plan to move in and i don't want to rent this room out to any other person because i like everything about you, we have things in common and am very sure we will both live happily together and peaceful together...i would like to rent the room for you, so i will be glad if you can just make the payment as a proof and show seriousness in you that you really want to rent the room. The contract is duly legal registered, so it gives the possibility to deduct from taxes on fees, expenses and other advantages such as domiciliation.

The lawyer is responsible if there's any damages in the apartment to repair and also as a security and also to give the key of the room any time you want to move in since not in Berlin at the moment... The lawyer is British/Italian living in Germany since a long time ago working in real estate field and worked for me since i don't know much about housing, he managed properties for private owner and private housing agent and his duty is to search for someone to rent the room. I was with the lawyer this morning and he asked me if have found someone to rent the room, i told him yes and he likes everything i said about you and i let him know that both me and you are getting along with each other and for now... he should stop searching for someone to rent the room. For security purpose and safe side to let you feel comfortable, you can fill the contract, send to me so i can sign on it and after both our signature appear on it to show seriousness, sincerity and safety then you can go ahead to make the payment. I will be at the apartment with the caretaker on the desired day you want to move in and since you are interested in renting the room and the room can't be reserved for you as you are not in the city now without any proof to show seriousness that you really want to rent the room because i already had a bad experienced about this before, i reserved room for a tenant without any proof and the tenant don't show up when she arrived in the city, whereas the tenant have other room she was interested, so i hope you understand.. i will be glad if all this can be done as soon as possible.

I attached copy of my identity as proof of who i am too.

Here's the bank information to make the payment:

Account Holder: Aldo Ariu
Address: Zeitzer Straße 5, 12055 Berlin
Bank Name: Monese
Address: London, United Kingdom
Account Nos: 00288142
IBAN Nos: GB60PRTC00998500288142
BIC Code: PRTCGB21XXX

I hope all these can be arranged as soon as possible..and it was nice communicating with you and a great pleasure for me to know such a nice person like you with good character to live with as flatmate and i believe we can get everything done without any regret from both side. If everything goes well between us and reached an agreement, i will send you the room receipt and the reservation confirmation.

I wait your news.

Regards,

Sofia