Room for Rent and other rental scams
#400029 by AlanJones Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:08 am
Subject: WORLD CLASS ART PIECE is injected with innovation and sustainable desi

Thanks for your interest and inquiry about my house. Yes the home is still available for rent and we are looking for a responsible person/family to occupy and maintain the house now that we are not around. My wife and i just moved to Missouri,United state for a program called Health Resources and Services Administration( HRSA), the program is taking place in three major countries in Europe, UK, USA . We will be there for 2 to 3 years or more that is why I have made up my mind to put up my house for rent to whom ever that will take good care of it.
To be honest with you we are new in all this because this is the first time we are having to rent out our house personally. We tried using a Realtor but found out the Realtor made the rent and deposit too high for the aspiring tenant so you may notice the renting is different in amount to the one earlier posted by my former Realtor, that is the reason why i had to post the house personally with the exact price i know it is suitable for my home. We have made the monthly rent significantly low and affordable and we are also flexible to different ideas the prospective tenant would want to take to payoff the rent and security deposit that would not make the tenant feel renting my home involves lots of money.
FEATURES : Laundry, Electric Range, Electric Heat, Master Bedroom, Playground, Car Park.AMENITIES: Air Conditioning, Cable TV, Ceiling Fans,Internet service, Dishwasher, Firepit, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, security alarm, Pets Friendly, Refrigerator, Washer / Dryer.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF MY PROPERTY;
Address: 4379 Arundel Road
North Vancouver, BC, V7R 3T2
Bedroom: 5
Bathroom: 8
Price: $4100 (Monthly rent utilities included); Deposit: $2050(Fully refundable)
Pets: Allowed(as long as they are not destructive)
The house is ready for immediate move-in and also future move-in..UTILITIES ARE ALREADY INCLUDED IN THE RENT(utilities included such as Heat, Central AC, window, Garbage Disposal,Fireplace, Fridge, stove, Dishwasher, Dryer,internet access etc) AND LEASE IS 6 MONTHS TO A YEAR WITH OPTION OF LEASE TO OWN. Please read my e-mail carefully before replying to the mail, so i can forward you the rental application form for you to fill out so i and my wife can get to know more about you regarding my house

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement