Room for Rent and other rental scams
#402725 by Michelle Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:07 pm
"Dr. Diana Kadetoff" <[email protected]>

Hallo,

Es tut mir leid, aber ich werde Ihnen auf Englisch antworten, weil ich jetzt nicht sehr gut Deutsch spreche.
Bitte regeln Sie auf Englisch, wenn Sie können.

The apartment is still available...Its a 2 bedrooms, 90 m2, washer/dryer in unit, air conditioner, dishwasher, balcony, parking--1 garage included in the rent, also WiFi internet, safe neighborhood, nice neighbors, very quiet, no noise, close to transportation and everything else. Its fully furnished, but I can rent it unfurnished too, same price if unfurnished, I am going to use a moving company if you want it unfurnished. As I said pets are allowed. The length of the leasing is flexible: long/short term.

The monthly rent for the entire apartment is €560 with all utilities included (heat, electricity, water, WiFi).
The apartment address is: Wickopweg 5, 64289 Darmstadt, Kranichstein.
Please copy the below link and open it in a browser to see the actual pictures with my apartment:
https://www.irista.com/gallery/annncljcdwbb

I am waiting for other questions you might have and tell me a little about yourself, please.

Looking forward to hear from you.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement