Room for Rent and other rental scams
#402780 by Michelle Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:10 am
Marie ( [email protected] ) writes

Hi there

My name is Renata Onio, 45 years old, and I have received an e-mail to the interested in renting my apartment.
The apartment is available at this moment, quiet, has all the facilities and amenities: TV, parking, laundry, high-speed Internet, pets are allowed.
The monthly rent is 750 €. It is also important that the utilities (water, electricity, internet, digital TV) are included in the price.
Right now I'm with my family in London, UK and I will not stay there, so I rented it longer. We have, so you can move in as soon as possible a solution for this inconvenience.
If interested, we can offer you more details. For how long do you need? I would like, if you have more information about you do not mind.
The apartment is furnished, renovated and fully equipped (washing machine, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, digital TV, WLAN).
You can use my furniture, or you can also use your own if you want. If you opt for your, you have access to a very large and well-ventilated warehouse where you can park my furniture.
Thank you for your interest and look forward to future cooperation and friendship.

For better communication please reply to this e-mail address
[email protected] with the id of the apartment
I'm sorry for my bad German. English is much easier for me.
Your,
Renata Onio

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement