Room for Rent and other rental scams
#402810 by Michelle Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:25 pm

Hello ,

You have to complete the booking and you will receive the invoice.

Like I have inform you before, the price you shall pay for 1 month of rent will be 600 Euros and i want also warranty deposit 1200 Euros ( the kaution 1200 Euro you will receive back when you leave the apartment ), with no extra taxes to pay. So you have to deposit 1800 Euros in Homeaway bank account in order to start the transaction.

The deposit that you need to make in a blocked Homeaway account will stay there until you will confirm that you will rent my apartment . Homeaway will release the money to me only after you arrived in my apartment and after to decide to keep it.

As soon as your deposit it`s done and confirmed by Homeaway (maximum 3 working days), I will come to meet with you.

After you inspect the apartment and decide to rent it , we will make a fix rent contract regarding german law between us, with possibility of extension. (You will be able to register permanently after we sign the contract together.)

I use Homeaway service only at the beginning, to find a tenant because I was once in Germany to meet with a potential tenant but he was a devious person.

Thank you for your time!

Patricia E.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement