Room for Rent and other rental scams
#403282 by Michelle Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:22 pm

Hello,

I received your inquiry about my property for rent at 10770 Lilac Ave, Loma Linda, CA 92354, My name is Abby Jones , My family and I just moved down to (NEW YORK) due to my job Development Program(Intern Development Program (IDP), the Architectural Experience Program (AXP) is a comprehensive training program created to ensure that candidates pursuing approved license in the architecture profession gain the knowledge and skills required for the independent practice of architecture.we will be here for up to 4 years. My initial plan was to sell the house but I find it difficult to let go this adorable home, I have decided to rent my home to a responsible tenant who is willing to take very good care of it in our absence. Pets are allowed as long as they are not destructive. The rent is $1100 and the security deposit is $1100 and the total move-in cost is $2200.00 and all the utilities are included in the monthly rent, PET ALLOWED.(Including Utilities) water,gas,electricity and garbage

You can drive-by to view the outside and neighborhood of the house and get back to me with the rental questionnaire filled out.

YOU CAN REACH ME VIA CALL OR TEXT +1 252 538 3291

General house description:
Sqft: 2,212
Bedroom: 3
Bathroom: 2

Below are some questions I need you to answer so we can discuss further. You can only drive by the property for now to check the outside and the neighborhood, it is available for a long lease. Get back to me for further discussion on how to get the keys and paperwork of the property to you if I find you suitable and decide to rent the property to you...

RENT QUESTIONNAIRE

Name (First name/ Middle name/Surname ) : __________?
Phone numbers (home,cell and office line ) # :__________?
Marital Status:__________?
How many proposed occupants :__________?
List all in addition to yourself including approx age :__________?
Present Address :__________?
Will you have pets :__________?
Please describe Breed, size :__________?
Personality of pet :__________?
When do you plan to move in, please write the exact date?
Intended length of lease:__________?
Do you agree to pay the payment before you move in:__________?
If you are asked to make a down payment to secure the house today and take it off the market, How much will you be able to pay today:__________?
Length of previous tenancy :__________?
Present occupation :__________?
Are you a section 8 applicant
Do you work late night :__________?
Do you smoke :__________?
Do you drink :__________?

I ___________________, Certify that answers given herein are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for tenant screening as may be necessary for arriving at a tenant decision. I understand that the landlord may terminate any rental agreement entered into for any misrepresentation made above.

Looking forward to hearing from you with all these details so that I can have it in my file in case of issuing the receipt and contacting you. Await your reply so we can discuss how to get the document and the key to you.

N.B: I want you to know that before we left the state, we never had any intention of renting this home until we got down here, should in case we had an intention of renting it we would have put down someone to handle it on our behalf but due to our last experience with a realtor that is why we decided not to have a third party for the rental, as the realtor did something absurd by inflating the price of the home so due to that we had to terminate contract So right now as soon as we finalize the rental,we will be mailing out the keys to you via courier service called FedEx to your desired mailing address so once you have the keys and paper works to the home then you can move in asap and also I want you to know that your money is fully refundable should in case you don't like the inside of the home but I am giving you a benefit of doubt that you will for sure love the home once you move in..Hope you understand?

YOU CAN REACH ME VIA CALL OR TEXT +1 252 538 3291

Thanks

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement