Room for Rent and other rental scams
#404528 by Michelle Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:13 am
Hello,

I just checked and, I can say that you are lucky that the villa is still available in the period of your interest, the price per night is € 400 for the entire property. The price including Homeaway fee and also final cleaning, fresh bed linens, towels, Wifi

Here you have more pictures with the place: https://www.photo-pick.com/online/ecM2.link

If you are still looking forward to booking the place, please send me the bellow details and I will send you a booking invitation through HomeAway:

- Full name:
- Home address:
- Arrival date:
- Departure date:
- Total number of guests:

Currently, I am travelling until Monday and I can make you the reservation as soon as I am back. However, I will keep this period reserved for you and you will receive the booking invitation through Homeaway on Monday afternoon the latest.
Please make sure you do not book these dates on your own, as the booking invitation made will be at the price of 400 € / night with all charges included, HomeAway booking charge also.

* Here you have some details about the house *

12 guests
6 bedrooms
3 baths

Bedroom 1
1 double bed

Bedroom 2
2 single beds

Bedroom 3
1 double bed

Bedroom 4
1 double bed

Bedroom 5
1 double bed

Bedroom 6
2 single beds

450 m², 3 floor/s, year of construction 1970, access to the property via external stairs.
Furnishing: tasteful, individual, tiled floor, cotto floor, parquet floor. spiral staircase.
Equipment: TV; DVD, stereo; internet access Wi-Fi (included); washing machine; combined heating/air conditioning; storage room (external access only).

Room layout:
Living room(floor 1): 3 x sofa, table, chairs, exit to terrace. From the living room spiral staircase .
Dining area: in a separate dining room, (ground floor), exit to terrace.
Kitchen: open to the dining area (ground floor). Kitchen/ cooking equipment: 6 gas rings, oven, microwave oven, dish-washer, american-style refrigerator, freezer box, coffee machine, toaster.
Bedroom 1(ground floor): queen-size bed (1.60 m wide).
Bedroom 2(ground floor): 2 x single bed (0.80 m wide).
Bedroom 3(floor 2): queen-size bed (1.60 m wide).
Bedroom 4(floor 2): queen-size bed (1.60 m wide).
Bedroom 5(floor 2): queen-size bed (1.60 m wide), exit to balcony.
Bedroom 6(floor 2): 2 x single bed (0.80 m wide), exit to balcony.
Sanitary 1(ground floor): shower, WC.
Sanitary 2(floor 2): shower, WC.
Sanitary 3(floor 2): bath, WC.

Access/parking: 4 x car park (roofed).
Access to the house via stairs.
Estate (private use): approx. 900 m², closed plot (fence, hedge, wall, electric entrance gate), terraced, trees, with plants, garden.

Garden maintenance by the gardener 7 time/s per week.

Outdoor facilities(private use): reserved open space, terrace 20 m² (roofed), terrace (partially roofed, wood terrace), roof terrace 50 m², balcony, furnishing provided (1 garden table, 12 chairs), outdoor shower, barbecue.

Pool (private use): Ø 7.0 m, 04.04.20-31.10.20, seawater pool.
Pool area: wood terrace, deck chairs, sun loungers, sunshade, shower, WC.
Bathing jetty/bathing: bathing place (private use) in approx. 30 m (rock).

Distances:
Center Castiglioncello in approx. 1.5 km.
Cecina in approx. 13 km.
Livorno in approx. 20 km.
Next supermarket (Castiglioncello) in approx. 1.5 km.
Airport Pisa in approx. 55 km.
Sea (access via stairs) in approx. 30 m. Rocky beach (access via stairs) in approx. 30 m. Sandy beach in approx. 2 km (Le Forbici).

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement