Deborah Kay <[email protected]> wrote:
My name is Deborah Kay and I am an Real Estate agent for the company RE/MAX. I am managing the rental process for this property.
First of all, I would like to apologize for the delayed response, we just canceled the reservation for the first potential tenant because of some problems with the payment check.
The property is in excellent condition, very clean and bright. There is no need for additional repairs because it was renovated before of landlord departure.
The rental price of the property has been established at $1,600 and includes all utilities (heat, water, gas, electricity, parking, trash removal, cable TV and internet). You will have to pay one month’s rent in advance and the security deposit when you will move-in. The security deposit is $1,600 and it will be refunded at the end of the contract (a 30 day notice is required).
You have full access to all building amenities and near you have public transportation, coffee's shops and other facilities.
The time period for the lease is negotiable, what ever suits you well.
If you are further interested, please confirm the following:
- How do you intend to rent the property? Can you pay with cash or do you need to be financed ? (ex. Section 8 Vouchers)
- How many people will be occupying the property?
- What month you are looking to move-in; (exact date)
- What is the duration of the lease you would like;
- When are the most suitable hours / days to see the property;
Deborah Kay - RE/MAX Real Estate Agent
Deborah Kay <[email protected]> wrote:
Thank you for answering my questions.
The property is still for rent and you can move anytime you want. If you're tied into another contract and cannot move in immediately, we can arrange the viewing now, and prepare the rental agreement for the date you want to move-in. The apartment is located at floor 5. I have attached photos to this email.
Below you have the procedure for scheduling a private viewing, described step by step. The property will be reserved in your name for an appointment.
To start the procedure, I will need from you the following details:
- Full name and address
- Email address
- Mobile phone number
- A copy of your ID or Passport
Once I have your details, I will be able to open the reservation. You will then receive an email notification containing all the rental details, along with payment instructions to reserve the property. We will complete a prior agreement to schedule the inspection.
You will have to make a security deposit of $200 to our agency, within 48 hours from the issuance of the invoice to confirm the reservation. Please note that the security deposit is a good-faith deposit and should not be mistaken for a down payment. The security deposit is 100% refundable, unless you do not attend the inspection.
After visiting the property:
* If you decide not to go through with the rental, the security deposit will be refunded to your bank account in the same day that you’ll visit the property. Then, the pre-agreement will become Null&Void (any service fees to our agency will be paid by the owner).
* If you decide to rent the property, all the documents will be signed before a local Notary and you will have to authorize in writing the release of the security deposit to the owner of the property, as a down payment for the future rental of the property, along with the rest of the contract value. The landlord will cover the Notary fees and pay our services.
Finally, I’ll kindly ask you to send us the previously requested details only if all of the above aspects are fully understood.
RE/MAX Real Estate Agent
This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.
E-Mail :: [email protected]