Room for Rent and other rental scams
#405517 by Michelle Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:35 pm
Pool Jamie Joy <[email protected]>

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#406310 by Michelle Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:52 am
[email protected]

Hello
Thanks for the message,the flat is available for rent now ,so you can
move,it is a furnished apartment with all stuffs,the apartment is of
two bedroom with double bed,a living room and a kitchen,each bedroom
is attached with private bathroom and toilet,the living room is 30m2.
The Kitchen is equipped with all kitchen equipment,wireless
internet in the flat with central heating.rooms are larges
enough,about 20m2
The whole apartment cost 700Euro with a refundable fee of 800Euro,a
bedroom cost 350Euro with a deposit of 550Euro
Address is Solmsstraße 4,10961 Berlin
Add me on whatsapp +447379616663 so we can chat more about it

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#408644 by Han Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:26 pm
Hi Michelle,
Pool Jamie Joy strikes again with the exact text template and phone number. It didn’t take me too long to recognize a scam when she refused to make a video call because she was in military training in the UK. I wonder if someone could report this number over there. I am in Germany so it wouldn’t work.
Anyways, I just wanted to let you know.
All the best! :D
Han
#416786 by Michelle Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:50 am
Holden Timothy William <[email protected]>

Add me on whatsapp +447960650761 so we can chat more about it

Thanks

Holden William