Room for Rent and other rental scams
#405836 by Michelle Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:03 am
Elizabeth Birgit H. <[email protected]>

How are you today?

I am Brinkhuis Birgit Huberta Elizabeth, 52 years old, from the Netherlands. I do not speak in German, but Dutch or English, used for German I Google translate, choose the language in which we speak. The address of the apartment is: Schlierseestr. 21, 81541 Munich . It has a capacity of 64 square meters, 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom and is without furniture. The kitchen is fully equipped! It has a parking space, which is also included in the monthly rent. All bills (gas, water, energy, Internet, TV fees and local taxes) are included in the price of 630 EUR per month! You also need to know that you have to pay an additional guarantee fee of 630 EUR, which is fully refundable at end of contract. I am the only owner of the apartment and the REGISTRATION is possible!
I rent the place because my son has just graduated in Germany and now is back in the Netherlands, to open a small business. The place is so free, because my family and I are residents of the Netherlands. I am sure you will have a great time with us!

I am waiting for your answer to give you more information about renting the apartment.

Greetings from the Netherlands!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement