Room for Rent and other rental scams
#405904 by Michelle Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:21 am
CharakopoulosKostas <[email protected]>

You can rent the apartment for an unlimited period. The monthly rent is : 450 EUR (all costs included - parking, electricity, internet, cable-tv etc.).The apartment is fully furnished, but if you want, you can rent it unfurnished.
I am in England with my work right now. I had prearranged the deal with Flipkey so my presence in Germany isn't necessary. The keys and the all necessary documents are in their possession and ready for the delivery.
Flipkey will start the delivery of the keys and the documents to your address, but first you must send them (450 EUR first month rent +1000 EUR the guarantee deposit = 1450 EUR).
Flipkey will send you an invoice and further information regarding the rental. You will receive the deposit guarantee certificate - the document which states your deposit is insured during the transaction.
Once the money are transferred into the Flipkey bank account they will send the keys and the documents to your address.
After you will receive the keys and the documents you can inspect the apartment.
You will sign the contract with Flipkey in case if you decide to rent my apartment.
If by any reason you decide not to rent the apartment, you will send the keys and the documents to Flipkey and you will be fully refunded.
In order to start the transaction with Flipkey I will need your personal information (full name, date of birth, address and phone number).
So, if everything is clear, please send me an email with your information to contact Flipkey and start the transaction.
Regards

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement