Room for Rent and other rental scams
#406023 by Michelle Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:20 am
rom: Florian Anne < [email protected] >

Hi there,

Thanks for your email and your interest in the home. My name is Anne! I'm from Duisburg, Germany (also half-American) I work in the IT field and doing my master's degree.

I am offering a cozy studio that was recently occupied by my aunt. She asked me the room to rent, because she had just moved abroad to become English and pedagogy teacher. She is looking for a responsible person who will live in the apartment, and that may very well take care of it, because it is not behind the rent money here, but wants to be clean at all times. The apartment is free with the hope of renewal for two years. It is therefore important how long you want to stay in the room, either short or long term, and registration is possible.

The entire decor is new, high quality and very comfortable. 1 large bedroom about 20 square meters (one double bed, 160 x 200 cm - 2 persons, large wardrobe with plenty of storage space) one living room about 24 square meters (140 x 200 cm - 1-2 people), sofa, stereo radio and CD / DVD player, large flat screen TV incl. DVB-T receiver, 1 tile floor luxury bathroom about 7 square meters (bathroom, toilet, sink, washing machine, hairdryer), 1 separate fully equipped, high quality fitted kitchen about 10 sqm incl. fridge , brand dishwasher, large freezer, electric cooker with ceramic hob (4 hobs), oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, food processor, electric kettle, dishes, pots, cutlery, sink, seating for up to 6 people .... The apartment is usually with warm wood floors, Art Nouveau stucco ceilings, French balconies (output), oil central heating / hot water (incl.) equipped. The large windows make you bright and friendly. Also available: iron, ironing board, clothes rack, (including towels and sheets) etc ..... Internet / wireless Internet and flat rate phone / DSL can be requested separately. In addition, own Wi-Fi router / hot spots and public hot spots in the immediate area.

Is the address of the apartment Straßmannstraße 31, 10249 Berlin, Germany .

Location: Straßmannstr. is right next to the tram line M10 in the Petersburg Str. This runs from the Warschauerstr. to the North Station. From the apartment it is 1 minute walk away. The next S-Bahn station is Landsberger Allee or Storkower Str. Both are 15 minutes away if you go quickly, maybe 10! There are a few cafes on the street, and as always in Berlin a kebab shop around the corner and a spati. A delicious pizza place across the street. There are a few supermarkets, 5 minutes away. (Kaiser's, EDEKA, denns BIO).

It is a quiet building with mostly young workers and a few children. On the ground floor there is a cafe.

The basic rental is € 506

Utilities: - Telephone / Internet / cable / dishwasher / current / microwave / Central Air Conditioning / wash / wash / Hydro / Gemüllentsorgung / Equipment cleaning / fridge / heating / flat rate, wireless faster than 50 Mbit / s] and other - - - - € 80

The deposit is € 1,050 and will be returned during the departure from the apartment.

I hope you will promise very well to take care of the house. Please contact me how to take care of the house or perhaps to experience in the rental. I will also like to know where you come from and when you come into the apartment? I assure you confident that you will be more than happy if you come into the apartment .... You can attached pictures of the apartment see below ......... Let me hear from you if you really interested in renting the apartment.

Sincerely yours,
Anne.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement