Room for Rent and other rental scams
#406503 by Michelle Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:17 pm
Lisa Frattini < [email protected] > wrote on Thursday, March 12, 2020 00:45:

Hi there,
The apartment pictures are attached! Now I'm in Italy and working here for 5 years contract! You can rent the apartment for min. 2 months and max. 10 years, but we can renew the contract. The apartment is fully furnished, but if you want, you can rent unfurnished. The charges are included. Before I left the apartment, I had the contract agreed with the rental company, so my presence is not required. The keys and all necessary documents are in their possession and ready for delivery. You have to visit 2 days around the apartment before you hire them. Rental compnay begins with the delivery of the keys and the contract to you. But first, you must deposit the value of one rental month (370 EUR) plus + 1.000 EUR Deposit (1,370 euros) to the account. !
Kind regards,
Lisa

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement