Room for Rent and other rental scams
#406523 by Michelle Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:31 am
[email protected]

Hi,
OK. Can you tell me, please, what is your desired move in date?
Please let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Jakobs Christine Ann. I live in
Pennsylvania, U.S.A , i am a physical engineer here.. The apartment was purchased for me
when i worked in Deutschland and then we used it for short term rentals, then she redecorated
it and now we rent it for long term disposal from 1-8 years or more this depends on your
decision.
Now I live in Pennsylvania, U.S.A . So, we have to find a proper way for you and us to safely
get what we are after.
Regarding the payment, we request a 1 month pay € 620.00 + € 620,00 refundable deposit at
the end of your stay if no damage has been done to the apartment. That's € 1.240,00 in total,
with no additional fees. The price is for the entire apartment. As I told you I'm living in U.S.A
, but this will not influence at all the rental as I am willing to send you the keys so you can
visit it and see it if you like it. You will have 2 days available to inspect the the apartment
before rent it. The delivery of the keys and viewing permit (signed by me), will be made
through Airbnb.com to make sure that we can trust each other. If you want to know more
about the rental process please get back to me and I will send you the step by step procedure.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement