Room for Rent and other rental scams
#407304 by Michelle Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:35 pm
Mariani Francesca Rosa <[email protected]>

Hello,

First of all i'm sorry to write you in english but i don't speak portugese very well . I just read your e-mail regarding my apartment located in Rua Sousa Lopes 73, Avenidas Novas, 1600-207 Lisboa.
It has 1 rooms : 1 bedroom , 1 living room, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen (63m2). I have attached the pictures of the apartment.
I bought this apartment for my daughter during her studies in Portugal, but now she's back home permanently, so I'm renting the place for unlimited time. Before we go any further I would like to know a little something about you, like how many persons you intend to live in the apartment, and for how long. The flat is exactly like in the pictures, furnished and renovated. The utilities (coldhot water, electricity, wireless broadband Internet, digital TV , dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, etc.) are included in the price of rent ,you will have one parking spot , the rent is 500 EURmonth . The guarantee deposit is EUR 500, and you get it back, when you decide to leave the apartment (you will have to give me at least 30 days notice). As for me, you can rest assured that I will neveu ask you to leave the apartment. My daughter is building her life here, and i am too old to move to Portugal, so we won't disturb you.
You can use my furniture, or you can also use your own if you prefer. If you decide to use yours, you will have access to a very large and well ventilated cellar, where you can store my furniture.
Now, a little bit about myself so we can get to know each other better. My name is Francesca Rosa Mariani and I'm a 58 years old ,Company Director of Mediolanum Farmaceutici S.p.a. from Milano/Italy, planning to retire in the next 2 years. I have a lovely husband, Giovanni and a 26 year old daughter, Rosalia. I am very proud to say that soon I'm going to be a grandmother ). Another member of our family is a 8 year old Labrador which we all love, so, I have no problem if you will keep pets.
The only inconvenience is that my job doesn't allow me to leave Milano even for one single day. We just hired some new staff and I'm in charge of their training.
But this won't affect you at all. I can make arrangements to rent the apartment from Milano (on my expense of course).
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
All the best from Italy!
Francesca

Mrs.Francesca Rosa Mariani
Via S.G. Cottolengo, 15
20143 Milano MI, Italy
[email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement