Room for Rent and other rental scams
#407615 by Michelle Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:41 am
Adele Piret <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello there,

I am very sorry for my late reply, but I had some personal problems.
My name is Adele Piret, 31 years old and I received an email interested in renting my apartment.
I am sorry for the late reply. I work all day because I am involved in a large Prora Dune 7 project in Binz / Germany and am tired coming home and forget to check the mail.
The apartment will be available from April 2nd, quiet, has all facilities and aids: TV, parking, laundry, air conditioning, high speed internet, pets are allowed.
The apartment is available indefinitely so you can stay as long as you like. It is close to public transportation, schools, cafes, gyms and other facilities.
The monthly rent is € 800. Also important are the additional costs (water, electricity, internet, digital television) that are included in the price.
The apartment is equipped with all necessary equipment and devices. The property can also be rented unfurnished. In this case, I arrange the furniture for collection and storage.
Thank you for your interest and look forward to future cooperation and friendship.

Willem de Zwijgerlaan 29, Amsterdam, 1056 JE | 3 rooms-apartment | 68.00 m² | € 800 |
Sincerely yours,
Adele Piret

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement