Room for Rent and other rental scams
#409068 by Michelle Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:40 pm

Thanks for your email, I personally own the house, we want our property to be well taken good care, and there are some Precaution in which i do give out to tenant willing to rent my house which brings about safety of a home, so please don't be offended. But if you are still capable of renting my house the precaution goes this way..

A little about myself; I currently got a permanent Job in ARIZONA (Biomedical Engineers) I was working as a Medical Doctor here in the state but i finally lost my Job on the month of Jan 18th 2016 due to the accident I had during the envy snow, the accident which almost destroyed most part of my body especially my legs, but I thank God today that I am still alive and i can at least walk again…but I can’t talk very well cos the shock are still in my body according to my Doctor, the best way i can communicate is through writing but I believe with God all things are possible, I have the faith in him that I will be healed perfectly it is just a matter of time. I relocated to (Meza)due to my work and am so glad about it..

I want you to understand that I spent a lot on my property that you have requested to rent, so I will solicit for your absolute maintenance of this house and would want you to treat it as your own because cleanliness they say is next to Godliness. It is not all about the money to be paid on rent or spent; it is all about a good maintenance culture which I want you to adopt on the property. I want you to keep it tidy all the time so that I would be full of smiles whenever I come and above all, a good, strong and tight relationship between us when I come for a check up. Please one more thing, I wouldn't like to have any benefit of trust in you because I want to stand in your words that the property would be well taken care of all the time.I believe you have see how lovely it is if from only the pictures you saw in my posting compare to the 100% comfort to be derived from it as you are an occupant.

We will be away for a while that is why we made up our mind to put up our house for rent to whom ever that will take good care of it. Please i want you to note that i spent a lot on my property that i want to give to you for rent,so i will solicit for your absolute maintenance of this house and want you to treat it as your own. Utilities include Water,Trash,Sewer,Ga­s and Electricity etc.. and all utilities are included for six (6) months of move in. The money is not the main problem but i want you to keep it tidy all the time so that i will be glad to see it neat when i come for a check up. I also want you to let me have trust in you as I always stand on my word. The Bedroom house is equipped with everything you can need for your stay: fully equipped kitchen, Refrigerator, Microwave, Gas Range,Dishwasher,Gar­bage Disposal,Hood Over Range,Granite Counter,Available,washing machine..... Bedrooms, bath.. And large living rooms appliances including
suite washer and dryer,electric heating,Wall Furnaces.

Address:
2140 Runnymede Blvd, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
This Mid-Century Modern brick ranch sits in a great location, just across the street from Dicken Elementary and close to downtown Ann Arbor and the University of Michigan athletic complexes. The home has a sprawling floorplan with nearly 1,900 sqft, 3 bedrooms, and 2 full bathrooms and features hardwoods, abundant charm, and great natural light throughout. The living room is in the rear of the home and features a natural fireplace and double sets of French doors leading out to the yard and the spacious galley-style kitchen

Rent: $1000

Security Deposit:800

Living Building Square Footage: 1489

Number Of Bedrooms: 3

Number Of Bathrooms: 2

SO IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED I WILL WANT YOU TO FILL THE RENT APPLICATION FORM BELOW:

RENT APPLICATION FORM.

Name (First name/ Middle name/Surname ) : __________?

Phone numbers (home,cell and office line ) # :__________?

E-mail :__________?

Best time to call :__________?

Marital Status:__________?

How many proposed occupants :__________?

List all in addition to yourself including approx age :__________?

Present Address :__________?

City/State :__________?

Will you have pets :__________?

Please describe Breed, size :__________?

Personality of pet :__________?

Preferred move in date :__________?

Intended length of lease:__________?

Do you agree to pay the payment before you move in:__________?

Earliest possible date of deposit payment:__________?

Length of previous tenancy :__________?

Present occupation :__________?

Are you a section 8 applicant

Do you work late night :__________?

Do you smoke :__________?

Do you drink :__________?

Send your picture or family picture __________?

Please feel free to ask any questions you do not understand and i will be looking forward to receive your email as soon as possible. As i am not around to show the inside, you can go check out the house and the neighborhood from the outside and get back to me if you really like it for more information. Please respond ASAP.

I hope to read from you with more information.Thanks for the time and energy writing me, My regards to your family.

For more inquiries, Here is my cell phone number, call or Text me ASAP +1 (206) 577 1144

Best Regards.

Dr, Steven Valles

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement