Room for Rent and other rental scams
#409448 by Michelle Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:11 am

The monthly rent includes g/w/e. Tv and internet are already installed but not included in the rent. We already have a contract with Nuon and Ziggo/kpn (for internet and tv). If you have contracts in the house you live now, it's possible to take them with you. The tv/internet fees are 37euro per month. The storage room has 15m2 enough space to deposit quite a lot of furniture in case you want to bring some of your own. The apartment is suitable for 2 people who can both register at the municipality. The apartment has a washing machine and dryer already installed and ready to use. The parking is available and free.

You can start renting the apartment from 7th of May or from 15th of May if it's more convenient for you. The contract will also include the possibility of renewal (with you having the first right to extend the contract) and with a notice period of 1 month in case you want to move out sooner.

Regarding the payment, we request a 2 months pay + 500euro refundable deposit at the end of your stay if no damage has been done to the apartment.

Let me explain the steps that we must follow in order to use Homeaway's services:
- I will need your full name and address so I can send you the keys and contract;
- I will list the apartment on the Homeaway website and forward you the link so you can request a booking;
- After completing the booking request, Homeaway will send you the invoice so you can make the payment in order to confirm the apartment reservation. The payment will be in their custody until you will inspect the apartment. As soon as Homeaway confirms that the payment is in their custody, I will start the delivery of the keys and contract at the address provided;
- Homeaway will release the money only with your approval and only after the apartment inspection. After you will inspect the apartment, you will have 24 hours to decide whether you will rent it or not.

If you agree with the steps, I wait for your e-mail with your full name and address.

Regards,
Agnes

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement