Room for Rent and other rental scams
#409745 by Michelle Tue May 05, 2020 8:28 am
Lars Duden <[email protected]> wrote:
Guten Tag,

Vielen Dank für Ihr Interesse an unserer Wohnung. Mein Name ist Lars Duden, ich bin 60 Jahre alt und gehöre meiner Frau. Wir besitzen die Wohnung in der Hansaring 19, Köln 50670. Die Miete beträgt €450/Monat (inklusive Nebenkosten, Internet, Kabel-TV). Meine Frau und ich suchen sofort einen Mieter oder nach Ihnen und Ihren Absichten. Die Wohnung ist in einem sehr guten Zustand, wie auf den Fotos, bezugsfertig. Da wir Sie gerne besser kennenlernen möchten, würden wir uns sehr freuen, etwas über Sie und Ihre Absichten bezüglich der Anmietung unserer Wohnung zu erfahren, wenn dies Ihr Interesse noch weckt. Wenn Sie Englisch sprechen, wäre dies eine große Hilfe für mich.

Vielen Dank und ich freue mich darauf, von Ihnen zu hören.

Grüße,
Lars

Lars Duden <[email protected]>

Thank you for your reply.
The monthly rent is €450 with all utilities included. A security deposit of €1500 is required at the start of the lease and it will be refunded at the end of the contract (a 30 day notice is required).

We are living in Madrid, I inherited this apartment a couple of years ago. Our daughter used to live there, but now she has a new job as a corporate manager here in Spain, so we decided to rent it.

I will be glad to rent it to anyone who likes to keep it clean and tidy. I can rent out the flat for unlimited time.
You can move in to the apartment on the same day that you receive the keys. The only problem is that I am in Madrid right now, but we will find a solution for that if you are still interested.
Please see the apartment pictures https://imgur.com/a/DlulPfj

Regards,
Lars

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement