Room for Rent and other rental scams
#409891 by Michelle Thu May 07, 2020 3:54 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your fast response, The flat is still available and you can start to rent as fast as possible, I offer for rent my 2 Furnished bedroom flat in a shared apartment,each of the room is 20m² and is located at Bouchéstraße 78 12435 Berlin, Neukölln Germany....The apartment is clean and fully furnished and equipped with a lovely kitchen, washing machine ,bathtub and Internet. Each room is furnished with a double size mattress, reading table and wardrobe. It is located in the central neighborhood . There is also a living/dining room available and Each of the rooms is 380Euros its including the cost of all utilities plus a security deposit of 500Euros ,but the security deposit is refundable ........Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards....

Mark

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement