Room for Rent and other rental scams
#409892 by Michelle Thu May 07, 2020 3:56 pm

Hi ,

Good day and thanks for the response, the apartment is still free and you can start to rent as soon as possible, But sorry to see me now and viewing the flat will not be possible for now because I have left the country already and I have the flat keys here with me, I just relocated in England due to my new job and that is the main reason I am renting out the flat but I can only send you the flat pictures to see and have an idea of the flat and if you are serious and appreciate the pictures, you can email back to discuss more about the flat and I can give you the address to view the building and surrounding but you cant enter the flat because I have the keys here with me, I never taught I will let out the flat so I have it locked up before coming to England. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards..

Mark

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement