Room for Rent and other rental scams
#409894 by Amber coles Thu May 07, 2020 6:00 pm
Using a new email [email protected]
Thanks for your prompt reply. As regards to your message, the property is fully furnished as you can see in the pictures and i can eaily make it unfurnished if prefer. The property is available for both short/long term and i am renting the property out because i have just moved from Nottingham to Coventry where i currently live and work, having worked in Care Home for many years in Nottingham so i decided to move closer to my family due to my hearing problem.

However, i am looking for a straight forward prospective tenant that could take good care of my property and all the facilities but it was unfortunate my past experience with people messing up with my time and do not turn up for viewing appointments, i need to go extra cautious about my time, efforts and reliable tenant selection, which is not wrong. My solicitor would need some information from you to draft an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement which you will read, print and bring along when you're coming for the viewing. Details needed are:

Your full name?
Current address?
Preferred move in date?

I would like you to get back to me with these information so that i can tell you how to proceed. Please let me know if you have other options because i wouldn't want to schedule a viewing with you and get disappointed at the end of the day. Thanks for your interest.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Nicola
Advertisement