Room for Rent and other rental scams
#410125 by Michelle Mon May 11, 2020 10:03 am

Thank you for your reply. First of all I must tell you that I own the place and it's not a sublease. I imagine you searched several apartments so let me refresh your memory, mine it's located on 520 Burning Tree Ln ,Naperville, IL 60563, 1br, 1ba, parking and utilities included - $500.00 monthly rent for the entire place, available as we speak.

My name is Jeffrey Franklin Silson, you can call me Jeff. I own several properties in the US and abroad. I'm a retired stockbroker by the way so money is not the issue here, I'm just looking for a serious tenant that will take care of the place so can you please tell me a few things about you and your way of life.Also please confirm your phone number .

Anyway, check the attached photos and if you're good to go, just send me a reply and I will explain the rental process.

Thank you for your time,
Jeffrey Franklin Silson

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement