Room for Rent and other rental scams
#410751 by Michelle Fri May 22, 2020 3:12 am
Loretta copper <[email protected]> wrote:
I will be tall happy having you as our new tenant; all I’m demanding from you is your promise and trust that you won’t disappoint us, in taking good care of the Apartment as you move in.

Here is payment information for the security deposit to my secretary via western union only in any CVS / McDonald's or any store for Transfer then gets back to me with the payment receipt for documentation.
I’ll instruct my Secretary proceed to ship the keys and documents to your present address soon as payment receipt is received from you.

Payment Instruction
Name: Michael Maxwell
City: Coyote Springs
State: NV
Zip code: 89025
Deposit: $780.00

Act fast for the payment as many people are contacting me to rent the home, but I am giving the house to you because your application is satisfactorily okay by me and my family.

I’m waiting to receive payment receipt to enable my Secretary ship the keys and document to your present address as stated.

Best Regards,
Loretta Copper

If you are reading this because you have received such request for payment, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement