Room for Rent and other rental scams
#411024 by Michelle Wed May 27, 2020 2:19 am
Awesome God <[email protected]>

The House has 3 bedrooms & 2 full bath and the whole House cost $2000 per month so i am willing to rent the House out. firstly i will like to know how long you want to stay in my House,because i'm not in Bellevue, WA,i'm in Marlborough NH now, because i just secured a new job here in Marlborough NH. as a Project Supervisor in chevron co-operation and i will be renting it out for a long time now, is available as long as you want to stay, It cost $2000 per month which include the utilities in the House.I wont be available to meet you or show you the house due to the COVID 19.You can drive by the house walk around to see the inside from the windows

Pets allowed .cats, dog are welcome. deposit is - $1000. I will like you to drive by to the building today to view the exterior of the building for you to know where the House is located and get back to me so that I can forward you the full interior pictures for you to have an idea on how beautiful and spacious the inside looks and we can proceed to the next step which is the application process.

The House is located at:- 1621 166th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98008

MY TERMS AND CONDITION ARE:
1.PETS ALLOW IN MY HOUSE.
2.I WILL NOT ALLOW ARROGANT
3.CLEANINGS AND TIDINESS IS IMPORTANT.

so if you are still interested let me know asap to proceed on the next step by sending you the pics and application form.......feel free to ask any question.

You can reach me on: 678 466 0695

Thanks

Stay safe

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement