Room for Rent and other rental scams
#412830 by Michelle Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:21 pm
SeaPort <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me and see attached application form.

Lease Term: We offer both monthly, short and long term lease.

Address: 619 Sinclair St, Reno, NV 89501 (011-233-06)

Size: This is a One bedroom and One bathroom apartment. You will have it all to yourself and nothing is shared.

Rent: $650 Monthly and it also covers utilities.

Amenities/Utilities: Fully Furnished living room and bedroom, fully equipped kitchen, closet, High quality Linens, parking spot, 100mb wifi, basic cable, air conditioner both cooling and heating, W/D, electricity, water, gas.

Pet: Pets are allowed. We charge $25 per pet for pet deposit.

Deposit: At least $1150 which includes $650 first month rent and $500 security deposit. NOTE:- Security fee will be fully refunded back to you. The Security fee is not applied towards rent, however it is fully refundable on the day of your departure, provided there are no damages beyond the normal wear and tear.

Kindly fill the application form attached, i will review it and get back to you. If approved, we will proceed from there with the lease agreement and down payment

Here is my number, call or text if you have further inquiries or questions (415) 236-3790

Thanks.
Larry

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement