Room for Rent and other rental scams
#413246 by Michelle Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:50 pm

Thanks for your interest in my property and still open long-term also short-term and Month to month, 3, 6, 9, month lease also 1 yr to 2 yr lease and I have questions for you, but I will like to tell you more about myself, enjoy meeting people from different cultures, I love to travel, singing, acting, I like to exercise, cuddle up with a good book or DVD and again I really like sports and cooking, Love Deep muses, Surrealism, Philosophy, esp. Eastern, Anthropology (was Major), adore nature, kids & animals, I am the owner of my property, so you are renting it directly from me

Do you need it for how many months?

Do you want it furnished or unfurnished?

Do you have a special check-in date in mind due to the COVID-19 apartment from Craigslist date?

Do you have any pet?

Fully private no sharing of anything with anybody, clean with no damages, the property is in a safe and quiet neighborhood and close to all attractions in the neighborhood and you can see it cheap, because you are renting it directly from the owner, cleaning, utilities and tax already included in rental fees.

Security deposit (Refundable Fees): $700

Note: The Security deposit is 100% refundable fees when you are checking out in cash.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement