Room for Rent and other rental scams
#417767 by Michelle Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:07 am

Yes, the apartment is still available and will only be given out to the right person that will take very good care of the apartment and the facilities. I just moved down to (INDIANA), due to my job transfer and I will be here for 2 to 3 years with my family. My initial plan was to sell the property but I find it difficult to let go of this adorable apartment, that is the main reason the property is available for rent in case you find the Property on another website,that is the old advert.

I have decided to rent this to a responsible tenant who is willing to take very good care of it in our absence and also be a responsible person that can take care of it as we are not after the money. I'll be renting out the apartment for $1,000 (Including Utilities) water,gas,electricity and garbage and a security deposit of $800 (refundable) $100 for each pet as pet deposit (negotiable) and I need to inform you as well that money is not the major reason why I am renting it out but want someone who can take care of it as if he/she owns it, Below are some information i will like to know about who will be staying in our place while we are not around.

OCCUPANT INFORMATION REQUIRE:

1) Full Name?
2) Full Address?
3) Phone ?
4) Age?
5) Occupation?
6) Rent & Deposit required for move in, do you agree?
7) How many people will be living in the property?
8) When do you intend to move in?
9) Do you have a pet?
10) Do you smoke?
11) How long do you want to stay?
12) Occupant picture?
13) Reference Details?

I'll be looking forward to receiving your email as soon as possible, you can only drive by the property for now to check the outside and the neighborhood, it is available for a short and long lease. Get back to me for further discussion on how to get the keys and paperwork of the property to you if I find you suitable and decide to rent the property to you.

Best Regards

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement