Room for Rent and other rental scams
#418193 by Michelle Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:53 pm
DANIEL ALLER VALERA - [email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#421814 by Michelle Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:16 pm
Laurine < [email protected] > wrote:

Hi there,
The monthly rent is 690 euros and includes the additional costs: heating costs, electricity, water costs, garbage, gas, property tax, building insurance, internet, cable TV and parking.
2 bedrooms
1 bath
1 living room
1 kitchen
1 cellar
1 garage
1 balcony
With a total area of ​​74m².
The apartment is on the second floor, which is located in a residential area:Belforter str 24, 10405 Berlin . The whole apartment has new furniture. The apartment can also be rented unfurnished. The apartment is equipped with: Air conditioning, washing machine, vacuum cleaner, hairdryer, stove, Flatiron, microwave, grill, toaster, mixer, refrigerator, coffee maker, LED TV, DVD player, etc. Pets are allowed but please make sure everything is kept clean at all times. As I said, I inherited the apartment and I live in Madrid, Spain. Once I find a tenant, I will return to do the lease After I inherited the apartment, we invested a large sum in this apartment and we would be grateful that you would treat it as if it were your home. I don't mind making money on the rent, but what interests me is finding a responsible tenant who is busy with the property. We had a problem with one of our children and we came back to Madrid unexpectedly, I hope you can post some personal information about you, I also need to know how long you plan to rent the apartment, I expect your answer as soon as possible!
PS: I do not accept JobCenters

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities