Room for Rent and other rental scams
#56693 by Philosophilia Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:37 pm
Hi,

Thanks for your interest in my apartment.The apartment is still very much available for $650 per month. I inherited the apartment from my late father. I lived in the apartment all alone, but presently now i am in West Africa Lagos Nigeria i will be residing here for some time due to my current assignment.I am a committee member in an (SNA COMPANY:SAY NO TO AIDS) PROGRAM. And we are on a campaign program to Nigeria and some part of west African countries.i just need someone with an open heart,love and clean to occupy the apartment and put all my worries off concerning the maintenance of the apartment since i am not residing there for now. I left behind some Facilities and electronics like satellite TV which you have to pay for the subscription, and a Sony DVD player, air conditioning, alarm system. The kitchen is fully equipped with all necessary cooking utensils, a refrigerator-freezer, four-hob and oven, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. Also the keys to the apartment are right here with me, and the lease document. Which i can send to you after all necessary agreement had been accepted. Also i will like you to know that the rent charges is not really the issue , but your absolute maintenance of the apartment, because that is the only valuable property my late father left behind, and it also took him so much time and money to put all those facilities in place.

Please, get back to me if you are really interested in having my apartment so that i can forward to you the rent application form which you need to fill and forward back to me .

Thanks
Kim
Advertisement